PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / NEW PART DEVELOPMENT
With the initial sample procedure, we confirm that we fully understood the requirements and specifications defined by Customer and that we can guarantee these under series production conditions.
To ensure a smooth, fast, and complete sampling process, the following points must be observed to complete initial sample inspection submission. The following manual has been created to give the Customer.
APQP, PPAP(AIAG) Level 1-5/ VDA/FAI
Documentation of VDA and PPAP scope are different at some points. We combine VDA and PPAP scope together and require one extended package of documentation. Just the cover sheet design is different according VDA or PPAP.
TOOL MANUFACTURING AND SOURCING
Our in-housework shop is enabled us to manufacture the high quality tools in minimum lead time. Which are manufactured using high quality raw material e.g. carbon, HSS etc. and it is made in multi axis CNC and Wire Cutting machines& lathe machines. Followed by latest heat treatments and special coating as & when required to achieve enhanced tool like for producing high volume components with sustained quality.
At the shop floor to optimize inspection of components and have zero rejection, we ensure error-proof designs for all our in-process tooling, jigs and fixtures.
Our Manufacturing procedures are minutely documented by our engineering team so that, our work force with basic intelligence can implement the same, to consistently produce quality products by appropriate adherence to the implemented procedures.
We use Core five tools as per the latest version of AIAG (e.g. SPC, FMEA, APQP, MSA and PPAP). To control over the production rejection, we us the SPC Tools and techniques like CP and CPK and Control charts etc. to ensure consistent quality is achieved by process monitoring and controlling variations within acceptable limits.
We design dedicated gauges & devises to minimize in-process inspection to avoid human errors and misinterpretation while using measurement instruments.
In-time adherences to deadline is monitored using timeline charts and other such rigorous operational planning techniques. Such as production planning monthly and weekly bases, production delivery charts etc.
For sub-contracted process and outsourced jobs, our onsite engineers trained and supervise our associated manufacturing units’ work force, ensuing all our documented SOPs are thoroughly followed and non-conformities (If any ) are appropriately address and dismissed on line.
Our inhouse workshop is our core competency, which help us to make special purposed machines based on part design and volume.
SYSTEMATIC DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS KEEPING
Documentation and records are maintained as per IATF 16949 Manual & 5 Core tools of AIAG Manual.
PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
To conformance of customers’ product specifications.
Our production batches are supported with comprehensive final inspection report (FIR), made on random sampling basis.
Our FIR set includes documents like dimensional inspection report, raw material test report, Hardness test if required, Plating test if any, ROHS and REACH complaints statement, SPC if required, FMEA if required, Process flow Diagram if required etc. as specified by clients.
PACKING, DISPATCHING & LOGISTIC
We provide specialized packing service to protect our products against any physical contingencies (like drop, crush vibrations) and climatic conditions during the transportation, storage.
Our dispatch and logistic team ensure effective product handling, storage & transportation by efficient monitoring and coordination with various agencies to optimize & manage the delivery timelines.
We are working in below Incoterms:
- Ex works is when the seller places the goods at the disposal of the buyer at the seller’s premises or at another named place (i.e., works, factory, warehouse, etc.).
- The seller does not need to load the goods on any collecting vehicle. Nor does it need to clear them for export, where such clearance is applicable.
- The seller delivers the goods to the carrier or another person nominated by the buyer at the seller’s premises or another named place.
- The parties are well advised to specify as explicitly as possible the point within the named place of delivery, as the risk passes to the buyer at that point.
- The seller delivers the goods on board the vessel nominated by the buyer at the named port of shipment or procures the goods already so delivered.
- The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are on board the vessel. The buyer bears all costs from that moment onwards.
- The seller delivers the goods on board the vessel or procures the goods already so delivered. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are on the ship.
- The seller must contract for and pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the named port of destination.
- The seller also contracts for insurance cover against the buyer’s risk of loss of or damage to the goods during the carriage.
- The buyer should note that under CIF the seller is required to obtain insurance only on minimum cover. Should the buyer wish to have more insurance protection, it will need either to agree as much expressly with the seller or to make its own extra insurance arrangements.
- The seller delivers when the goods are placed at the disposal of the buyer on the arriving means of transport ready for unloading at the named place of destination.
- The seller bears all risks involved in bringing the goods to the named place.
EXW – Ex-Works or Ex-Warehouse
FCA – Free Carrier (Indian Named Port)
FOB – Free On Board
CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight
DAP – Delivered At Place (Import Duty is on Buyer’s Account)
HANDLING OF COMPLAINTS
We respond to our customer’s complaints by applying problem solving technic such as CAPA, 8D report etc. to effectively address the toot cause and then apply appropriate irreversible remedial measures by using control parameters.
We then provide detailed “Investigated action report” to our customer for their satisfactory approval and closure of the complaint.
Complaint can be escalated to our sales or Key contact person directly or it can be reach to us at email@example.com.